Architectural metal panel systems are used in a wide range of innovative building projects, and the benefits are more than many. In this post, we will discuss the 7 best known advantages of using metal panels for contemporary residential and commercial needs.
- Easy installation. Centria Panels are designed for easy installation, as compared to some of the traditional choices such as concrete and masonry. In turn, this also reduces the cost and time of labor. Also, the installation process is not entirely dependent on the weather factors, which is why they are often preferred by construction experts.
- Durability matters. With Metal panels systems, you don’t have to worry about the durability of the product. There are many finishes, but more than anything else, there are no concerns with regards to fading and chipping. There is minimal surface damage, and the panels are water resistant, as well.
- Reduce the weight of your building. We all know that concrete and masonry exteriors add more weight to the entire building, and the labor requirements are usually high. With metal panels, the durability is never a concern, and you can reduce a large fraction of the weight, which will minimize the need for support equipment.
- Spend less on maintenance. Resealing is often required with masonry and concrete constructions, but that’s not the case with metal panels. The finishes are made to last, and the effects of corrosion and other weather elements are limited. Quite expectedly, you will reduce the cost of maintenance and repairs considerably, which turns into big savings in the long run.
- Meant for all projects. Metal panels come in all sorts of sizes for both vertical and horizontal installation needs. The size of the panels may vary and can be customized for the needs of your project. You can also get more choices in terms of final looks, depending on the manufacturer you choose.
No matter whether you need Green Girt or metal panels, it is more than important to choose a supplier, who can offer innovative solutions for your business needs. Make sure to check the kind of brands they deal in, and whether they are willing to offer free estimates. Also, it is wise to ask for a few references, which may come handy for comparing the options. With the right kind of material and finish, redefining the needs of your building project shouldn’t be a hard task. Check online for options now!